The Corvina 250 Sport is the same hull as the Corvina 250, but with the addition of an above the waterline floor in place of bare ribs. Many Corvina owners took the time to add their own wood or composite deck. Now that option is available direct from the factory.
- Flat floor over superstructure
- 5 Ribs in FRP
- 1 Transom well in FRP
- 1 bow platform in FRP with anchor storage and lid
- Aluminum Transom Plate
- 1 3" Cable Boot
- 1 Rub rail in polyethylene with aluminum plate
- 1 1 1/4 Drain Plug
- 3 1/2" Bow and stern tie-downs in stainless steel
- Removable BM Console with Rigging Tube
- Leaning Post
- Stern Removable Bench with Backrest
- Stern Bench / Backrest Cushion Set
- Rub Rail with aluminum insert
- Fuel System (60 gallon tank)
- Length 25.26'
- Beam 6.43'
- Maximum Load 3080lbs.
- Maximum Height 3.35'
- Maximum Power 200HP*
- Transom Height 20"/25"
*Maximum power calculated
with Yamaha 4-stroke outboard engines.