Onshore or OffShore
The Dorado 250 is an inshore / offshore waters traditional fishing
boat, offered at an excellent price. It has a large capacity
while still maintaining a low power requirement because of the ultra-efficient hull design.
- 1 FRP hull with white exterior paint and gray interior, with gray spots on the bottom.
- 5 Ribs in FRP
- 1 Wooden partition located in stern covered in FRP with drainage.
- 1 Seat for pilot in wood covered in FRP located aft.
- 3 1/2 "eye screws in stainless steel.
- 1 transom plate in bent and perforated aluminum.
- 1 Lever drain plug
- 1 FRP interior removable shelf
- 1 FRP removable shelf over bulwark
- 1 polyethylene gunwale protector (without insert)
- 1 gunwale protector with aluminum insert.
- 1 upper color stripe on the outside of the hull, with optional colors gray G2, blue Z1, green V3
Load. 3087 lbs.
Max. HP* 60HP
Approx. weight 741lbs
Transom heigh 20"
*Maximum power calculated
with Yamaha 4-stroke outboard engines.